Monday, May 11, 2009

Auto Pilot Profits by Ewen Chia

**READ**
This is an HONEST review of AutoPilot Profits System that I purchased from Ewen Chia. If you feel that I am attempting to convince you, then you should stop reading and continue being a skeptic.
**READ**

I bought Ewen Chia's Auto Pilot Profits System (Yes I really bought it) and I was shocked to see some of the contents. I will be giving the most honest and valuable opinion, which no one else on the net would dare to expose.
You can find out more information about the AutoPilot program by visiting his website.


Do NOT be fooled by the testimonials saying that they earn tens of thousands of dollars every month. I'm not saying that it is false, but maybe 1 out of 10000 people who bought this will be able to earn that kind of money.

Average people like us, will make maybe $20.00 to $50.00 a month, and that is good enough.
Setting high hopes for AutoPilot Profits will get you no where. The lucky part about this program is that, Ewen Chia creates it for beginners to understand at ease.




Following his steps, I got back my USD$27.00 within a week
Now that is what I call REALISTIC! Getting thousands of dollars a week is HIGHLY EXAGGERATED!

To tell the truth, Autopilot Profits is not something a beginner should buy !
If you really want to try Ewen Chia's product, Newbie Cash Machine would be a better choice.

But of course, no one is stopping you from getting Ewen's Autopilot Profits.

You have to see for yourself what is it really all about.

Right here and now, I'm going to expose some of the content after buying Autopilot Profits. Many webmasters will be spamming my mailbox requesting the removal of this REVEAL!


*Took out certain contents, as requested by Ewen Chia*

Yes, exactly what is written. Just collect the commissions, BUT you need to put in some effort learning the steps. This is no stroll in the park! My friends bought AutoPilot Profits together with me:

"
3 of us got NOTHING (Because they did nothing about it)
6 of us got earned our $27.00 and more within ONE WEEK (I'm one of them)
2 of us got involved with his other products (made close to $1000.00 after one month)
1 of us got $1000.00 every month (he is a genius, can't compare)
"

This is the result when we first started back then. These are actual facts and not those bulls*** overrated testimonials. The truth is, YOU CAN REALLY MAKE MONEY FROM THIS.

*************
I hate how Ewen Chia hides his real secret about this program. You cannot rely on just AutoPilot Profits alone. You need something else called the Empire Engine to tag along. Using both of these will assist in MULTIPLYING your profits and commission. That is what Ewen Chia is doing now.
*************


+


=

$$$ x $$$



Before I end, the question you want to ask " Is AutoPilot Profits a SCAM? "
Far from it. This may not be the best product, but it is certainly better than many others.

Last but not least, I wish all of you good health and good wealth ! I hope that my honest reviews and opinions helped you in some way or another.

Cheers,
Atanim

No comments:

Post a Comment