Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ewen Chia - Real or Fake? Scam or Opportunity?

A friend of mine told me about Ewen Chia, being the first person in Singapore to make a million dollars over the internet. As a skeptic myself, I would never believe in such a fairy tale, making real money online.

I had a bad experience once, paying USD$79.00 for a silly Ebook which is supposed to teach how to create money making sites. Only to realize, it is not just an RIPPED OFF, but also a COMPLETE SCAM ! All the information given were outdated and my sites were all BANNED from most search engines like google and yahoo.

That was some time ago though, until recently, I chanced upon Ewen Chia at the World Internet Summit. I thought that Ewen Chia was just an average speaker, but the profits he showed us live was no joke.


Money was crediting into his ClickBank account almost every SECOND ! LIVE !


I wished I could taped the entire seminar down and show everyone. That was the most memorable scene anyone would have if they were there.

How can someone like Ewen Chia, who is making thousands of dollars everyday, scam the entire internet market?

However, anyone with common sense will know that buying his products does not make you a millionaire overnight. Somebody else's success does not guarantee your own success.

Success comes only when lots of hardwork and the correct direction is in place.

No one will expect money coming without contributing any hardwork. Even buying a lottery tickets requires you to walk to somewhere in town.

When I asked my partner the initial investment to buy some of Ewen Chia's products, I bought all of them right after the seminar. My partner thought I was crazy, wasting my money that on online products. (At that time, we were still schooling and all we did was study and play EVE online)

Seriously, would you spend over USD$50.00 on Video DVDS / Games OR USD$27.00 to make money online?

We should not be too concerned over criticism about Ewen Chia being a scam, thats just 5% of the people who bought his products. Either they were hoping a mint money printing machine (literally) or they have not even tried the products.

If you are still not comfortable with Ewen Chia, why not try this, I used " 90-Day Affiliate Millionaire " to create several websites instantly with a combination of Ewen Chia's products.

I make 3-4 sales per month on each site using " 90-Day Affiliate Millionaire ", and today (05/05/09) I have 56 sites. You do the math how much am I earning from this.

Why am I making only USDXX.XX while Ewen Chia is making USDXXXXXXX.XX ? Aren't we using the same system?
So why don't we compare ourselves with Bill Gates or Warren Buffett? When I started out with his products, I was making mere USD40.00 per month. It is good enough for me if you can recall my initial investment was only USD27.00.

Want to earn THOUSANDS a month and not just less than USD100.00? Then you got to work 100 times harder like what Ewen Chia did. Ewen and I are not related (Met only once), but I know what he has done over the last 10 years was no smooth journey.

The key to your success is available, it takes you to ignite the engine.

Even a total NEWBIE like me can make passive income over the net, I do not see why you cannot. You can try Ewen Chia's Internet Money Machine for Newbies

1 comment:

  1. hi im del..
    i've been reading all of your comments about ewen chias' products scam or not...
    i'm still trying to figure it out.im fairly new to internet marketing but,i know b..s..from good material.i bought his secret affiliate weapon,logged on to his members only website so he could keep trying to sell me more of his stuff.i was a little disappointed.i'm just looking for good products to post on my website www.moneyrite.com.if i can find enough good products i'll start advertising and make some of my money back.but everybody is so full of it.who do you trust.i would like to have an honest website with good products but everyone is screwing around with me.

    ReplyDelete