Wednesday, August 25, 2010

90 Days to become a millionaire

How does that sound? Be a millionaire in 90 days?

Sounds insane? Or does it sound good?

You see, most people have a problem with their little voices...

"Nah, impossible..."
"This is dumb, more like a scam..."
"I've failed enough to see more of this..."
"I can NEVER be a millionaire..."

But that is why only 20% of the people made it. They took action.

It is a different mindset.

"This is what I am looking for!"
"I'm focus and I'm working towards it!"
"I'm confident in everything I do"

It's all about time and opportunity.

Think about it. If you have only 30days to live, what will you do?

If you have only 1hour to live, what will you do?

How about 15minutes?

Now if you have 90 days to become a millionaire, what will you do?

Ewen Chia is highly recommend this for a reason, check it out here.

http://bae701y3q30n7r3831pvgehcvp.hop.clickbank.net/


**PS. It's not a scam**

No comments:

Post a Comment